TI:.Sweet Lemon IceTea TI:.Sweet Lemon IceTea

Not bad

Some interesting ideas but I feel that nothing really gets enough time to form a satisfying progression, due to the constant mood shifts and the short play time for a trance track (this is more like radio edit length). The same arpeggiated synth/piano becomes a bit tiring after a while. I really liked the near-hardstyle ending that you have on here, it's very fitting!

TIMarbury responds:

thanks for the input. the mid section is dragged out. and the transitions are quick. i feel your views.

Martin - Helium Martin - Helium

Me like

Great production! I like the flow of this track, you introduce new themes that are relevant to the voice of this piece without breaking concentration. I might have enjoyed the kick a bit more if it had an 8k boost, or another layer to give it a pronounced attack. Good stuff.

§Arbiter§ - Path of Heroism §Arbiter§ - Path of Heroism

Nice!

Decent mood overall, it is rather adventurous. I would suggest changing up the leitmotif of the staccato strings a little bit though, as the repetition becomes to be a bit much halfway through this piece. I also think the percussion could do with some variance in both timbre and rhythm.

I appreciated this track and I think you have good talent with a lot of room to grow, just like myself. Thanks for creating this!

Arbiter responds:

As with every track I submit, I'm merely trying out now things with instrumentation - in this particular case I really wanted to try out one of the hollywood-styles of composing for the strings, and I must say that this is one of those songs I am rather comfortable with the strings, I do however agree with the point of it getting repetitive.

Thank you for your kind words, and I must say that I particularly enjoyed your work in the desert theme you created.

--Christian S.